Proteger Outdoor Blinds
Keep your Cool, and stop Bugs and Heat with the Protégér Channel Lock
Proteger Xtreme Outdoor Blinds are the ultimate in style, practicality and versatility for any outdoor space. The Proteger offers a modern designer a stylish, streamline and impeccable finish on a product that ticks all the boxes.
The Proteger Channel Lock is an advanced system that allows you to create an outdoor area that can be used any time of the day. Boasting a large range of features including side-tensioning tracks for increased fabric stability in windy conditions (up to 75klms wind rating), and unobtrusive side channels to finish the system off, the fabric is welded into the side channels so that it won’t pop out or let insects in.
Complete with weather stripping fitted to the bottom rail, this assists in blocking drafts when the awning is down, plus “bug strips” that slip into the side channels, to help keep creepy crawlies outside, where they belong.
- Side-tensioning tracks provide greater stability and keep the fabric smooth and taut during moderate to windy conditions
- 70mm Weather strip along the bottom rail that flattens to seal even the most sloped patios
- Can be attached to the wall or ceiling ensuring the perfect fit for any area
- 99% insect proof
- All components are corrosion-resistant, ideal for coastal locations
- Fibreglass mesh fabric that breathes well and reduces gusty winds, dust and sun glare
- Made locally right here in Townsville!!
- Manual and motorised operation available
- **Please note: these blinds do need to be fully retracted in stormy or adverse weather/ windy conditions**
Warranty on Blind and Componentry is 10 years.
Warranty on External Alpha Motors is 7 years.
Uniline Australia’s Partnership with Blinds For You
Blinds For You has a strong partnership with Uniline Australia. The strength of that partnership has now been guaranteed with Blinds For You by being approved company accreditation from Uniline.
This guarantee awards us the capability to manufacture and install Proteger External Blinds on behalf of a National Australian Brand. With the appropriate accreditation to our business we can now guarantee a 10 year warranty on both componentry and fabric. No one else in North Queensland can offer customers this.